The Kinematics study deals with the motion of the bodies and the mechanism without consideration of force. Geometry is applied by robot kinematics to the research movement of multi-degree freedom kinematic links that shape the robot manipulator structure. The most critical problem is locating the end effector and angle of the robot manipulator. Used in automation industries to perform various tasks. To overcome this problem, Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) of the Jacobin matrix has been derived using length and angle for robotic manipulator links. In this work, a mathematical program for solving kinematics of the three linked robotic arms has been developed. End effector position x, y and joint angles ?1, ?2, ?3 for the robotic arm have been simulated and values are obtained by using MATLAB software. From the developed mathematical program, the required progression positions of the robotic arm over time have been achieved.
Cite this article:
Yokesh K. S., Nandakumar N. Manipulability and Kinematics Analysis of Three-Linked Robotic Arm Using Mathematical Program. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(3):59-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00010
Yokesh K. S., Nandakumar N. Manipulability and Kinematics Analysis of Three-Linked Robotic Arm Using Mathematical Program. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2021;12(3):59-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2021.00010 Available on: https://www.ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-3-1
1. Abbas T. F. Forward Kinematics Modeling of 5dof Stationary Articulated Robots, Engineering and Technology Journal. 2013; Vol.31: pp. 500-513.
2. Mugilan, T., Aezhisai Vallavi, S. Santhosh, D. Sugumar, and S. Christopher Ezhil Singh. "Machining of microholes in Ti-6Al-4V by hybrid micro electrical discharge machining to improve process parameters and flushing properties." Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical Sciences 68, no. 3 (2020).
3. Akshyakumar S. Puttewar, A.S. Chatpalliwar. An overview of Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) for Multiple-Robot Task allocation (MRTA). Research J. Engineering and Tech., 2013; 4(3): 107-112.
4. Mohammed, A. A., and Sunar, M. Kinematics modeling of a 4-DOF robotic arm. Proceedings - 2015 International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics. 2015; 87–91. doi.org/10.1109/ICCAR.2015.7166008
5. V. Rama Raju, R. Vaishnavi. A Mathematical Derivation of Erlang Model B and C Formulas Used in the Terrestrial Propagation Mechanisms for Terrestrial Propagation Modeling . Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2012; 3(4): 303-309.
6. Mugilan, T., and T. Alwarsamy. "Prediction of Cutting Forces during End Milling using 3D FEM based Simulation Analysis." International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems 12, no. 1 (2020): 26-30.
7. A. Narmada, P. Sudhakara Rao. Mathematical Modelling of end-to-end delay of customised ZigBee stack towards optimization of performance metrics. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2016; 7(4): 138-150. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2016.00026.X
8. Ivanov, S. E., Zudilova, T., Voitiuk, T., and Ivanova, L. N. (2020). Mathematical Modeling of the Dynamics of 3-DOF Robot-Manipulator with Software Control. Procedia Computer Science. 2019; 178: 311–319. doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2020.11.033
9. Mugilan, T., S. Santhosh, and N. Sridhar. "Experimental investigation of machinability and microstructure analysis on Inconel 718." International journal of research in advent technology 7, no. 1 (2019); 405-409.
10. Abbas, T. F., Khleif, A. A., and Abbood, M. Q. Velocity Kinematics Analysis and Trajectory Planning of 5 DOF Robotic Arm. Engineering and Technology Journal. 2020; 38(5A): 738–747. doi.org/10.30684/etj.v38i5a.888
11. Shravan Anand Komakula Spatial Analysis of Robotic Arm with Constrained Joints, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2019; 14(10): 2430-2435.
12. Gobinath VK, Manju SA, Santhosh S, et al. Fracture analysis and geometrical parameter optimization of bolted composite joints. Material Sci and Eng. 2020; 4(6): 169-174. DOI:10.15406/mseij.2020.04.00146
13. V. K. Patle, Aamir Hasan. Energy Optimization Technique in Wireless Network for Internet of Things. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020; 11(2): 75-81. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00014.8
14. Serrezuela, R. R., Chavarro, A. F. C., Cardoso, M. A. T., Toquica, A. L., and Martinez, L. F. O. Kinematic modelling of a robotic arm manipulator using MATLAB. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2017; 12(7): 2037–2045.
15. Ali Roshanianfard, Noboru Noguchi. Kinematics Analysis and Simulation of a 5DOF Articulated Robotic Arm Applied to Heavy Products Harvesting. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 2019; Vol. 2 pp. 91-104.
16. Siddhi B. Jain, Sanjana G. Sonar, Sakshi S. Jain, Priyanka Daga, Ritik S. Jain. Review on Comparison of different programming language by observing it’s advantages and disadvantages. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020; 11(3): 133-137. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00023.9
17. Manikanda Prasath. K, Vignesh. S. A Review of Advanced Casting Techniques. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2017; 8(4): 440-446. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2017.00076.9
18. V. K. Patle, Aamir Hasan. Energy Optimization Technique in Wireless Network for Internet of Things. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2020; 11(2): 75-81. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2020.00014.8
19. Meena Sharma, Gaurav Verma. Role of MATLAB in Mathematics. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2016; 7(4): 179-181. doi: 10.5958/2321-581X.2016.00031.3
20. Chhabikiran Sao, Amit Kolhe. Video Compression with Wavelet Transform Using SPIHT Algorithm in MATLAB Simulink. Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2011 2(3): 123-127.