Cloud computing has presented to us another point of view to take a gander at the current asset – sharing issue, cloud computing can be applied to advanced library assets to further develop data sharing abilities, further develop asset use. This paper portrays how cloud computing assists with accomplishing more effective utilization of IT equipment and programming ventures and give a way to speed up the appropriation of advancement. The study gives an overview of cloud computing and how it might be combined with library administrations in the online environment.
Cite this article:
Brijendra Kumar Rajput, R.N. Malviya. Cloud computing Technology in Academic Libraries: A paradigm shift. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2022;13(1):37-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2022.00005
Brijendra Kumar Rajput, R.N. Malviya. Cloud computing Technology in Academic Libraries: A paradigm shift. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2022;13(1):37-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-581X.2022.00005 Available on: https://www.ijersonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-13-1-5
1. Bala, Rajni (2012). How cloud computing will affect college libraries. International journal of information technology and knowledge management.
2. Bansode, S.Y. and Pujar, S.M. “Cloud Computing and Libraries.” DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, Vol. 32, No. 6, November 2012, pp. 506-512
3. Burford, David. (2010). Cloud computing: A brief introduction. LAD enterprises Inc. available online at: www.ladenterprizes.com/pdf/cloudcomputing .pdf.
4. Dubey, S. S. (2012). Cloud Computing and Beyond, New Delhi: I. K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
5. Goldner, M. (2011) winds of change: Libraries and cloud computing, product and technological essence, vol.5, no.12, pp.1-13
6. Kumar, D.A. and Mandal, S. “Development of cloud computing in integrated library management and retrieval system.” International Journal of Library and Information Science. 2013. 5(10). 394-400
7. Sanchati, R & Kulkarni, G. (2011). Cloud Computing and digital libraries, Global Journal of computer science and technology (11).
8. Sutar, A. A. (2013). An Overview of using cloud computing in libraries. Indian Journal of Applied Research, 3(6), 303-305. http//common.wikimedia.org/wiki/file:cloud_computing.svg